Sunday 25 April 2010

Now

One more post for today. If you are not interested in my exercising, then stop reading NOW.

Basically, I’m writing this down so that I’ll have all the information in one place, in case I’ll ever want to start comparing results or check up on my development.

 

Monday: running – 30 min., cycling – 40 min.

Tuesday: nordic walking – apr. 30 min.

Wednesday: swimming – 50 min.

Thursday: off

Friday: running/walking – 30 min., walking – 60 min., cycling – 40 min.

Saturday: no time for exercise.

Sunday: running – 30 min.

 

And last but not least, a Spanish treat:

6 comments:

Senorita said...

That's a healthy workout schedule.

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Dios, eso es mucho ejercicio! No acabas muerta? Yo con dos sesiones de correr 20-30 minutos a la semana ya tengo bastante jeje

Zsuzsi said...

Senorita: mmm...maybe, although some strength training might be good too.

Sebastián: muerta? jaja, no. No sé que me está pasando, pero quiero moverme (sobre todo correr) todo el tiempo. (será por la primavera supongo)

knickknacks said...

Wow...you are working out a nice schedule there. Keep it up, girl! :)

Zsuzsi said...

Thanks, Knickknacks... now I just need to sort out my eating habits as well :)

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Wow, entonces necesito saber que desayunas XD