Sunday 9 May 2010

Benelux

Hello everybody and happy rainy Sunday! I have spent most of this morning eating cake (it is definitely edible by the way) and drinking tea, so it seems that a run in the forest could do some good in order to avoid too much sudden tummy growth.

Anyhow, I and a friend are in the planning stages of a really cool project, and now we need your help. Have you ever been to the Netherlands, Belgium and/or Luxembourg? Do you live there by any chance?

If you have, then please tell us which cities, towns, villages and random places are worth a visit in these countries. We would really appreciate your help!

Benelux

3 comments:

Senorita said...

I wish I could help you, but I've never been there. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to to all three countries. I live vicariously through you !

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Nací en Namur, Bélgica :)

Zsuzsi said...

Sebastián: y vale la pena visitar ese sitio?? :)