Monday 24 May 2010

Soreness

Yup, you guessed right. It’s time for the weekly exercise update. There’s just one word to describe today: soreness all over. Getting out of bed was nearly impossible. It seems my body got its fair share of jumping around.

Here we go then:

  • Monday: swimming 45 minutes
  • Tuesday: some playing in the swimming pool outdoors. Tan tan tan. Or not. (so unfair: both of my parents tan really easily, but I just get billions of freckles)
  • Wednesday: 1) running 30 minutes + 15 minutes walking. The heat was just too much. 2) running 30 minutes while enjoying all the smells and sounds of a spring evening. Just lovely.
  • Thursday: swimming of the more intensive kind 30 minutes. And then relaxing in a jacuzzi and two types of saunas. Not bad at all.
  • Friday: running 20 minutes + walking 30 minutes on an empty stomach.
  • Saturday: walking 45 minutes + circle training 20 minutes.
  • Sunday: pilates 1 hour. Felt extremely good, although it’s been a while since the last time. Should do this more often.

It’s so typical, I’ve been really tired all day but at about 10 p.m. I was hit by a sudden energy rush. (This time I’m blaming Pavel Datsyuk who scored a goal in the last minute and made me, and a lot of other people, really really excited) Not that it really matters because unlike normal people I don’t have to get up early in the morning, since I usually work in the evenings and uni is practically finished for now (and I’m already missing it!),

No comments: