Thursday 17 June 2010

Thursday it is

CIMG1153 

Morning starts, as always, with a morning walk followed by checking e-mails and drinking a cappuccino and a cup of tea. This morning I was really good and did some works, so that I can start a bit later tonight, yey.

CIMG1163

I have been here for exactly two weeks now, and today was the second time I made it all the way to town (at least I’m not spending any money). Walking in the sun and having lunch with almost-family was a very nice and relaxing way to spend a couple of spare hours.

CIMG1164

Tea isn’t a very popular beverage here in Spain, but to my delight (and surely there are others who appreciate this as well) the supermarkets have started stocking up on interesting teas and fusions. Today I got some Vanilla Caramel tea from Lipton. It’ll be my new weapon in the eternal war against the Sweet Tooth. According to the Lipton website:

A perfectly sweet indulgence. Delicate vanilla blends beautifully with pieces of real caramel and the taste of rich chocolate truffles. Go ahead. You deserve it.

And yup. It’s sweet enough.

And if anyone can tell me where to find the following tea, I will be eternally grateful:

LIPTON® White Tea with Blueberry & Pomegranate Flavor

First discovered in the Fujian province of China, Lipton® White Tea is plucked by hand from the tips of tea buds before the tea leaf blossoms, to preserve the natural goodness of the whole leaf. Our tea is then packaged in our unique pyramid-shaped bags that allow the long-leaf to flow freely with real blueberries for a light flavor and authentic tea infusion. Savor the flavor of 100 years’ tea expertise in every cup.

Available in:
18 Tea Bags

Ingredients:
White tea, green tea, dried apples, rosehip peel, chicory root, cinnamon bark, licorice root, ginger root, orange peel, modified corn starch, natural flavor, dried blackberry fruit pieces, dried black currant fruit pieces, pomegranate juice solids, dried blueberry fruit pieces, dried raspberry fruit pieces.

200

2 comments:

knickknacks said...

I am currently enjoying the Lipton white tea with Island Mango and Peach. Good stuff! :)

Zsuzsi said...

Mmm... sounds delicious :) White tea is really tasty in general, me thinks.