Tuesday 6 July 2010

El Barrio

As you know, we are in the middle of moving flats and that’s partly the reason I haven’t been updating this blog for a while (it’s difficult when you don’t have internet access). Anyhow, I took some pics of the neighbourhood during my walk to the metro this morning.

CIMG1248

View from the flat...

CIMG1251

It’s not only concrete... and thank god for that.

CIMG1254

Veggie stand

CIMG1255

CIMG1256

More veggies, at least we’ll get enough vitamins.

CIMG1258

Counting flags... Spain is playing against Germany tomorrow, which is a serious event.

CIMG1260

A football stadium that might or might not be ready in x-years from now.

CIMG1261

28 degrees centigrade at 9.30 a.m. It’s summer alright.

3 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Eso de ahí parece el nuevo Mestalla :)

knickknacks said...

Hope your move has been a smooth one! :) The pic of the fruit and veges stall reminds me of the movie "Amelie" (well, even though it was in France)!

Zsuzsi said...

Sebastián: sí, así es :)

Knickknacks: I really love those stands, they are so colourful and you can find almost any kind of fruit and veggies there. The move is being slow and painful (I'm not really having the required energy so I end up napping when I should be cleaning, oops... :))