Wednesday 21 July 2010

Kesäkissa

CIMG1453
Well, at least one of us is happy that it’s not raining today. Sometimes I wish I could put her in a box and ship her to Spain, but her place is in the countryside where she can run free and eat a bird or two (although that’s all she'll eat, usually she hides in a tree if she sees any other animal).
CIMG1461
How hard can it be to find colourful sports clothes that don’t cost a fortune? Not too difficult apparently, if you know where to look: yesterday I found these in a 2nd hand shop for only a few Euros. Love them :D
Today’s exercise (yes, exercise: I was inspired by my own sweetie Allie) will consist of pilates, maybe some running and swimming. Can’t wait, it'll be nice to start moving again!

2 comments:

Le Hamster Ruso said...

Se le ve feliz al gatito ^^

Zsuzsi said...

Creo que es la criatura más feliz del mundo... :D