Wednesday 18 August 2010

Середа 18/8/2010.

Sleepy. Headache. Stomach gone mad. Odd feelings. I feel like going back to bed (or drop half dead on the sofa), but there’s no time for that! What’s fun about days off is that there is so much to do. Today’s plan is to sort out some uni things, as well as write a few e-mails in Hungarian. Yesterday I received all my Hungarian books, so now it’s time to start repeating the grammar before the classes start. (and no, in true Zsuzsi fashion I have no idea when they are starting).

Yesterday I went running again, at the end I managed to do 25 min running and about 10 minutes walking. Meaning that I really need to get back on track again. The run itself felt great, although it was still slightly too warm outside. My plan is to run again tomorrow, and twice in the weekend.

Something that I find a bit odd is that although there were lots of people running, more than 95% of all the runners must have been men. Where have all the women gone?

Last night sleep refused to show up, so inspired by yesterday’s discussion about my thighs, I spent an hour or two contemplating in bed. What is beauty? More specifically, what does beauty mean to me? In my opinion, a beautiful woman is she who lives in harmony with herself and the rest of the world. It’s a person who has seen life, laughed a lot, and who has loved and been loved. She probably isn’t perfect, but she’s happy with herself, having accepted all her imperfections.

Today’s happy song- some Russian pop from the 80s. Enjoy.

Same song but in Polish. In case anyone feels like comparing these two languages :)

 

No comments: