Friday 6 August 2010

Phase2.

The first phase of my detox went quite well, with a bit of cheating, so now it’s time for phase 2, which will last for 3 days. Today I will be eating fruit, lentil soup and fish. Tomorrow different kinds of salads and on Sunday, while the rest of the world is having a barbecue, I will be sipping on gazpacho and eating fruit.

For the first time in a long, long time, I weighed myself this morning. Actually, I think there are better ways to check if you are reaching your goals than standing on the scales, but I want to know how much this detox affects the weight.

Now I also know what to aim for (even if the mirror, a measuring tape and clothes are the best indicators, and the weight really only is a number), and in pure numbers we are talking about 6 kg.

Well, well, we’ll see how this goes. 

No comments: