Tuesday 17 August 2010

She’s back!

Mondays are always overwhelming at work, so thank god it’s over once again. At the end of my shift I usually want to throw the laptop out of the balcony because... well, just because.

So hello to you all! Hopefully your week has started well.

DSCN3658

I haven’t had time to think yet so today’s musings are still on the scarce side...

First I’m going to complain about my scales: as you know, I did a detox sort of thing and yes, it sort of worked. My skin does indeed look nicer and I feel lighter. But the weight doesn’t change, even if the measuring tape indicates that I’m a bit smaller once again. I have been blessed (or cursed) with a rather feminine body (depends on whom you ask, though. My boyfriend insists that I’m flat-chested, whereas the tape claims otherwise), which leaves me with a 90-61-91 body. Not completely symmetrical, but then again, who would want to be perfect? However, I hate my thighs and my tummy could be a lot flatter. So what do I do now? Does anyone have any good advice?

DSCN3654

Apparently I should be in Stockholm next Friday at 10 am. WHAT THE F**K?? Now, how on earth will I manage to arrange that? Note to self: check uni timetables BEFORE booking plane tickets.

 

Anyhow, have a nice Tuesday everybody!

3 comments:

knickknacks said...

How much smaller do you want your skinny thighs to be, girl?! ;) Your running should do the trick though. And lots of abdominal crunches to keep that tummy flat as an ironing board! Your pilates sessions should work those muscles pretty hard as well! :)

Go Crazy said...

Komppaan edellistä. Miten pieni sinun oikein pitäisi olla? Ja mitä vikaa naisellisissa muodoissa on?

Miten aattelit päätyä koululle perjantaiksi?

Zsuzsi said...

Knicknacks &Satu: I'm quite happy with myself, it's just the tummy and the thighs (and believe me, they're not that skinny irl :))- and yes, I'm all for feminine forms as well, but somehow it's easier to appreciate them on other people than yourself.

Satu: en tiedä vielä, tuossa on kyllä vähän mietittävää :) tohelo kun olen...