Friday 20 August 2010

Skam den som ger sig! [swe: shame on the one who gives up]

You’re about to experience one of the most useless blog posts in the history of mankind.

TT’s mother was happy because she got a new DVD-player. TT’s sister was even happier because she purchased a supercute new laptop, but happiest was Zsuzsi because she found this:

DSCN3676

Next time I need to have a serious word with my cravings, because Ben&Jerry’s is SOOO much better.

I’ll reply to your comments soon and tomorrow I might even make it all the way to the post office.

5 comments:

knickknacks said...

That is HUGE box of magnum for one person! [you greedy girl!;P)

Zsuzsi said...

There wasn't anything smaller :(

Jessica said...

Hahaha! I love this photo.

PorkStar said...

hahaha nice!!
makes me want to get some of that. I did go and got me a nice B&J's ice cream that day i read your post. This time may be later some of this is in order for me too.

Not sush a useless post after all, huh?

Zsuzsi said...

Jessica: thanks :) taking photos of ice-cream in a lift is one way of entertaining yourself!

PorkStar: hahha.. no, not useless if I inspire people to follow my bad example. Which really ins't bid since it's about the importance of not giving up in life :D