Monday 13 September 2010

A sport for Zsuzsi?

Dear Readers, I really really really need your help. I’d like to start a new hobby, an activity that I have never tried before, but I have no idea what that could be. Obviously there are lots of sports out there that I’ve never tried, but still... I asked TT and he thought swimming is the only activity that would suit me (and apparently it’s absolutely impossible to imagine me doing martial arts). But yeah. Swimming is fun, but it’s not exactly new, and it’s definitely not cool (and there’s no jumping involved either).

So you tell me, which activity/sport do you think of when I say jumping, running, skipping, speed, strength... blood, sweat and lots of endorphins?

3 comments:

knickknacks said...

Hmm..it'll be hard to fit all of that in! ;) But I will say give pole dancing a try! It really worked my core muscles (strength), stretched me out real good (flexibility), and definitely got my adrenaline pumping everytime! I really miss it!

Go Crazy said...

Kaveri on ihan ihastunut vesipyöräilyyn. Siinä ei kyllä hypitä tai juosta :P

Zsuzsi said...

Hmmm... thanks for the suggestions. I will check if I can find any of these in Valencia :)