Sunday 12 September 2010

Temporary Corner

DSCN3808

This is a little corner, occupied by me and Tomi, that’s perfect for anything and everything: it doesn’t matter whether you’ll be studying, cuddling, reading, writing, just reflecting on life, or cleaning yourself: this is the place to be. 

DSCN3807

DSCN3804

This is another sweetie that I could bring to Spain along with the cat (just don’t ask me what all the stuff in the background is). She’s simple, but yet efficient; colourful but stylish. We went on a great journey today, she and I, all the way to the super market to buy some coffee for my coffee-drinking-monster-parents-and-brothers. It’s really autumn now: the nature is changing its colours, the green is turning into red, yellow and brown. The air is fresher, the wind is stronger.

DSCN3805

There is nothing better in the world than exercising outside: the endorphins give you a great kick, while the nature fills you with inspiration. Someone (and I really can’t remember who) once said that all the best ideas came to him/her while s/he was out running. All I can say is that I agree.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Ah, Autumn. It is my favorite time of year!

knickknacks said...

That looks like a really cozy corner to be in! Autumn colours are gradually kicking in here as well and I'm loving it!:)

Senorita said...

Cute cat !

I am going to miss the summer for sure.

Le Hamster Ruso said...

I love this cat XD

Zsuzsi said...

Thanks for your comments, and Tomi is very happy for all the compliments you are giving her :)