Saturday 23 October 2010

Cheese and Coke.

Tonight I’m sleeping at TT’s sister’s place because I’m one of those crazy people who’d rather not sleep on their own. Ever. So here I am now; drinking coke, eating cheese and forming lots of useful sentences in Hungarian. Whether they are correct or not remains a mystery, but you can always give this a try: put your poker face on, grab the closest Hungarian person at hand and whisper dramatically:

"A lány megborzong az izgalomtól."

As i said, it might not be correct [in fact, it’s fully possible that it doesn’t make any sense to anyone on this planet], but in Zsuzsi’s mind it means: "the girl shivers with excitement". Maybe I should start writing poems in wannabe Hungarian? Today I’ve also learnt how to say "moan with pleasure", but let’s just leave out the dirty talk, shall we?

Is someone hyperactive? Who? Me? No, not at all. [seems like the combination of cheese and coke is very good for your imagination]

No comments: