Monday 15 November 2010

Неплохо!!

Today has been an effective day, and I’m quite satisfied with myself. I managed to complete two assignments, pass a psychology quiz, attend Hungarian class and work. There is nothing urgent to this weekend so I have all the time in the world to go the gym, spend time with important people, pack and travel. Tonight I’ll find the ultimate relaxation tool, drink liquorice tea, smell the candles and read something good.

spikmatta

The rest of the week will look like this:

  • Tuesday: gym in the morning + packing. Town with TT in the evening. E-mail a lot of people.
  • Wednesday: gym with Å. Work in the evening.
  • Thursday: get up early, catch the train to Alicante and fly to Stockholm. Enjoy a glass or two of good wine.
  • Friday: lectures & seminars @ Uni Stockholm. Girls’ night.
  • Saturday: ferry to Åland. Work.
  • Sunday: family time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Лайк-ла-лайк ))))