Friday 7 January 2011

So what do you do on a Friday at 11 pm?

Instead of planning what to do, just do. Whatever it is that needs to get done. Even if it’s Friday night and the clock is approaching 11. There is no better time than right now.

That’s what I’m trying to tell myself. Better to be considered a positive thinker than completely nuts. Although I could blame my mother. She sometimes wakes up at 4 am to clean the house. Just because. 

Boyfriend is coming back from the great neighbour in the north tomorrow. And I survived on my own until tonight. I’m so proud of myself. Now I’m borrowing the bed in his sister’s guestroom while sipping on a cup of hot rooibos raspberry tea. If I’d find my usb thingy (which has disappeared somewhere under blankets) I could also do some important work for a couple of hours. Tomorrow will be a busy day because I’m going to visit an exhibition (which I know I’ll love because it has something to do with H-u-n-g-a-r-y) and then have some lunch. Oh, and buy a chair because word has it I know all aboút chairs. I don’t. And meet a bunch of Swedish people. And go to the train station. If I make it that far, it’s very possible that I will be ran over and killed by crazy people at 10 am trying to take advantage of rebajas.

CIMG1360

 

I wouldn’t mind some cuddling with the furball right now.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope tomorrow is a good day for you. Get some rest.

Zsuzsi said...

Thanks, Jessica!