Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hi from the sofa…

This morning I finally made it to the gym for a date with the treadmill after a few days of illness. The date wasn’t a particularly pleasant one but I managed to do 45 minutes before having to sit down or dying (at the time those seemed to be the only available options). Now I’m all cuddled up in the sofa under my blanket, drinking hot beverages and doing some “window shopping” (although I should be writing on an assignment), as well as looking for information on races (I wonder if a 16K in May would be plausible?).

2 comments:

knickknacks said...

Took me a long time to recover from that darn flu as well! Good to know you are feeling better but don't kill yourself at the treadmill ya! ;)

Zsuzsi said...

knickknacks, it's good to hear you're feeling better too! ;)