Friday 22 April 2011

Running On Good Friday

I was asked to share some pictures from Valencia with you readers, so today when I went for a run, I brought the camera me to snap some photos for the blog. Hope you like them Smile The “run” itself took about 50 minutes, the distance being more or less 6 km (hence the brackets!). I wouldn’t recommend anyone to try to run in a city centre on a public holiday (or any other day for that matter) – I was lucky I survived!

DSCN4671

Outside our house.

DSCN4672

DSCN4673

Someone smarter than me would probably have taken a bike instead of running!

DSCN4674

DSCN4679

DSCN4682

DSCN4684

Town hall + square

DSCN4685

Too much people!

DSCN4687

Almost there!

DSCN4689

The food (puchero)  was waiting for me on the table!

1 comment:

Go Crazy said...

Ah, uusia kuvia, kiva :) Siellähän on jo ihan kesä!