Friday 8 April 2011

So true…

Aries

Great – there’s no need to take responsibility for my odd (and childish) behaviour and crazy book addiction, apparently it’s something I was born with Smile{picture}

Speaking of responsibility: it is better to take responsibility for one’s own decisions and life, that way it’s more interesting and rewarding. Why? When you feel that you’re in control of your own life, it’s easier to make plans, cope with stress and be happy. Blame every failure on those around you and you’ll end up miserable and bitter. But ok, I like my energy and the book addiction, too, so no need to blame those on the stars.

Just a thought.

3 comments:

knickknacks said...

Happy birthday to you [& me ;)]!!!
Always proud to be an Aries! :)

Sovjetlainen said...

Haha, brilliant! I'm an aries too - and here I sit, wondering what to do with all those books! :)

Natalie said...

С днем рождения!