Friday 15 July 2011

Survey Junkie

…and Señorita saves the day again, whoop Smile

1. Which would you rather do and why?
a. yard work or house work
House work while sipping on some wine and listening to great music.

b. hike or run
running because it feels so great afterwards

c. outdoor sports or indoor sports
the gym

d. fast food burger from the drive-thru or sit-down salad
salad, I don’t care much for burgers…

e. yoga or aerobics
yoga because it’s one of the few activities that relaxes me.

f. ice-cream or cake; what kind?
I don’t like cake so it’d have to be ice-cream… and the kind… well… vanilla with fresh strawberries and some chocolate sauce.

g. ice cubes or hot wax; where? why?
Let’s just not go there. I’m a lady but my mind is behaving in a very unladylike manner at the moment Smile

h. beneath the sheets or on top?
I prefer to sleep beneath the sheets.


2. What was your favorite subject in high school/secondary school/upper school?
What’s upper school? In high school I enjoyed all language and history classes. At university I’ve only been picking subjects that fascinate me, e.g. foreign languages and social sciences. Maybe the one (or two) class that really turned me on was IR theory and Ethics in IR… Crazy? You bet.

3. Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep a night? Why or why not?
No time for sleeping. I need to prioritize, and right now, sleeping is at the bottom of the list. I sleep about 6 hours a night, which is odd for a person who used to sleep at least 9 hours.

4. What is your favorite comfort food?
Sandwiches Smile and COFFEE!

5. Do you match up your socks after washing and drying them, and before putting them away?
I usually don’t even wear matching socks Surprised smile

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I’d be…. yellow like Señorita. I like cheering people up, and according to a colleague I always shine like the sun...

No comments: