Friday 14 October 2011

What do you know... it's Friday!

One week ago I was writing how happy I was because it was Friday. I’m just as happy about it as last week.

This morning I got up early and went to the gym. The core class I attended, Cxworx, has been developed by Les Mills, and it was similar to their other workout programmes. This class was slightly shorter (30 minutes) and it mainly focused on the core. It was entertaining, but I’m not sure I’ll give it a second try. Even though I tend to “forget” the abs when strength training (everything else is a lot more fun), I do believe that it’d be more useful for me (and my poor abs) to work on them in a calmer environment. It’s not about speed or quantity – the results will show when you pay attention to the quality. Unfortunately, these group concepts tend to focus on a lot of reps and having a good time.   

And those of you who claim that morning exercise make you a lot more alert… Couldn’t disagree with you more.

 

No comments: