Saturday 17 December 2011

A bit of sunshine in the rain…

 

…this kind of music makes me long for summer. It’s not much left now, six months is nothing.

Yesterday I had a great day in Stockholm. Among other things I found out that it will be possible to continue my master program at a more advanced level. In Sweden there are two types of Master’s programs: there’s the one-year option and the two-year option. Until now only the one-year option has been available for distance students, but now we can do the more advanced alternative as well. This is good news for me, not only because I’ve been fretting about my “academic career”. The subjects I study are very fascinating, and I can’t wait to gain more knowledge and experience.

Another good thing about Stockholm is the possibility to look for interesting magazines and journals. (the energy drink is optional).

DSCN1209

No comments: