Thursday 22 December 2011

The Darkest Day Of The Year

Let’s celebrate the Darkest Day Of The Year. Today is the day when you are allowed to eat as much chocolate as you want, and just lie on the sofa, watching soppy films and feeling sorry for yourself.

Yes, you are allowed to. As long as you return back to normal tomorrow when it starts getting lighter.

Smedette (sorry, not able to link!!!*sad face*) wrote a good post about the end of the year. I hope that the New Year will bring a lot of positive changes to her life, as well as to mine. 2011 has mostly been horrible and depressing. The stress is starting to wear me down, every morning I wake up with horrible headaches and the energy barometer is showing low values.

At the beginning of this week I was given some news. Not good, but not particularly bad either. Nonetheless, the information I was given will give me a necessary push toward change. I just don’t know how to make sure that the change will benefit me as much as possible.  My current job has taught me a lot of useful (and unexpected) things about my own role in an office environment. It has been an important lesson, as it will direct me in my quest. At the same time I feel that I’m in a desperate need of an “Inspirator” – a person who could help me structure my options and motivate me.

 

 

No comments: