Friday 9 December 2011

The Tired One Shouts Hi

Friday. It’s been a short week, but I feel like a zombie, so this weekend will be dedicated to a) rest, b) cooking and c) the gym. And sleeping some more. Only have to survive one oral exam in Hungarian, after which I’m freeeeeee as a bird (to do all of the above mentioned things + watch series + eat pizza. Omg – I’m such a slob).

Yesterday I had something absolutely delicious for dinner. It was quick, too! As with all my cooking, all you need to do is mix the ingredients in a bowl and eat. And what were the ingredients?

 

DSCN1140

Oven-baked salmon (only seasoned with lemon pepper), a very little bit of orzo/kritharáki, one small red onion (raw), a few cubes of feta cheese, one tomato and garlic.

Warning: you will smell after eating this, but it’s definitely worth it.

No comments: