Sunday 19 February 2012

Saluuuut!


There are so many great things happening right now so I don’t really know what to do with myself. The one great piece of news is that TT was very attentive to my wish regarding my birthday present, meaning that he booked me tickets to one very special European capital at the end of March. And I can’t wait. I spent most of last night reading a guide book Smile. For my holidays I’ll also try to squeeze in a trip to the other side of the Archipelago Sea. It’d be nice to see my cousins again, as well as meet up with a couple of blog readers in the Capital.  
The other great thing is that I bought scales. The result was expected, so I had already prepared myself mentally to embark on a journey of being my own nutritional guinea pig. Does anyone else find these things (i.e. fitness and nutrition!) interesting as well?

No comments: