Sunday 11 November 2012

Little By Little

PB110104
This weekend I’ve drunk far too much, managed to take horrible pictures of people who under normal circumstances would be considered attractive, engaged in marathon-like discussions on politics with people I consider my friends. Slowly this is starting to feel like home.

The journey I’ve made this year has been a tough one. I n January I’d never have thought that I’d end up in Bratislava (of all places). I’ve developed as a person, and I’ve tried to actively combat my inner monsters. There is still a long way to go, but the direction is the right one. Maybe this kind of chilling-out was the best thing that could have happened to me at this particular moment – despite the side-effects of drinking too much wine, I feel completely energized.

PB100099

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed my time in Bratislava, though, I was just a tourists and not a resident.