Saturday 22 December 2012

“Sjung en sång utan ord om ljusa nätter, sjung för mig igen, du lät som snöfall…”*

Sing a song without words about light nights, sing to me again, you sounded like snowfall.

Holiday! 5 days off. Yesterday after work a good friend took me to the Christmas market for some wine, after which we went to a friend’s place. He showed us photos from San Francisco and talked about America. I felt like going on a road trip.

Wanderlust, this is what you are. Endless butterflies clapping their wings, making you grasp for air and wanting to see the entire world while laughing and listening to lullabies.

 

Det är så många här som aldrig sagt nej
Och som aldrig kommer få en chans
Så många här som aldrig såg mig
Och jag vet att jag haft tur som få*

 

There are so many here, who never said no

And who’ll never get a chance

So many here who never saw me

And I know I’ve had more luck than most

 

 

* Kent - Det Finns Inga Ord

Album: Röd
Lyrics: Joakim Berg
Music: Joakim Berg / Martin Sköld

No comments: