Sunday 5 May 2013

Feeling Good

P5020023

There have been times in my life when I haven’t felt so good, times when the anxiety was ripping me apart from the inside. At some point I decided to take a positive outlook on life, and my plan is to maintain it. Life is simply too wonderful. Or, as Oscar Wilde put it, life is far too important a thing ever to talk seriously about.

One way to keep a positive outlook on life is to surround oneself with positive people. Sure, life cannot always be perfect – in fact, life can sometimes be unfair, painful and a real pain in the bum. I do, however, believe that it becomes easier if one can see the colours, the rainbows and the reasons to laugh.

The inspiration for this post: I used to work with a middle-aged lady who was always positive and walked her own way in life. The other day I sent her an impromptu message, asking to meet up for coffee. It’s one of the things I’m looking forward to the most right now.

No comments: