Saturday 4 May 2013

“Longing for some sore muscles…”

…but not a sore head Smile Since I came to Finland, I keep waking up with a nightmarish headache. Anyhow, being here is giving me time to think about things I want to do, like training and being creative. The inspiration is overwhelming, but I will try to keep some of it for Bratislava.

Working out and “healthy living” are the things I miss the most. Right now I’m browsing the web for inspiration on training programs and diet.

So, what am I looking for?

When it comes to working out, I want something that mixes cardio, strength training and “fun stuff”. Food-wise I’m thinking about a diet that is clean, consisting of plenty of veggies and fruit, and fish.

NB: I did find a simple, yet efficient workout to be done at home. When things need to be kept simple, this is probably the way to go:

165366617538082317_R5oDmoaO_c

No comments: