Wednesday 1 May 2013

Plans for May

Time to recharge the batteries for ten days. Apart from uni tasks (finally able to give my complete focus to uni, yay), I’m planning on reading a lot of books and be a bit sociable. I also want to write a lot.

Life has been quite hectic since I moved to Bratislava. Or, to be more precise, the first few months I was enjoying being single, focusing on being social and so on. Now life is calming down and I want to return to some of old hobbies.

  • I want to blog daily. It’s not a promise, but something I will try to do.
  • Cook more and do a detox. This is something I have thought about for a while, and what better time than May?
  • Re-start my workout regime. It has been on a break, but considering that I have a great gym buddy AND a boyfriend who loves exercising, I should take advantage of the opportunity.

How about you? Any plans for May?

No comments: