Saturday 11 May 2013

Stockholm at 4.30 AM

I came to Stockholm to spend the day yesterday. After a few hours of sleep and some general ditziness, I’m now on the airport coach. Stockholm is lovely at this time of the day. The day has started well; the sun is rising, the birds are singing and the taxi driver had a lot of interesting things to say about the state of Europe. People inspire.

P5100029

 

This morning my facebook status read:

Stockholm at 4.30 am is a very beautiful place (despite the drunk youngsters on the streets). Also had a very interesting discussion about travels, Slovakia and Russian politics - already :) Just a few hours, and I will be home in Bratislava :)

I don’t think there’s much more to add, other than that I wish the onward journey will go smoothly so that I will arrive in Vienna on time and all OK four hours from now.

No comments: