Thursday 19 September 2013

09.09.2011

Looking back at the texts and the photos in this blog almost makes me melancholic. All those great times! At the same time I know that I’m creating other memories – just as great – right now.

What did I do and who was I on Septemeber 9th 2011?

I did not write a blog entry.

But apparently I had signed up for a course at the Open University and ate chanterelles. Maybe I even attended the course on that very day, now that I think of it.

I think this was around the time that I felt I needed to change something. Having an insecure job at a company that wasn’t doing too well and living in a place I didn’t like. At least that changed.

I honestly don’t know what I did on 9.9.2011. It was a Friday. Maybe dinner with my parents? Maybe a good book? The course. And work.

BBC has some very nice photos from that day.

No comments: