Saturday 4 January 2014

Great Expectations

bianca-van-der-weft_anticipation
(photo Bianca van der Werf: anticipation)

The expectations for the new year are great. There will be some changes in my life that I can’t talk about right now, but one of the things I’m looking forward to is graduating. Finally. Just need to decide what to write about in my thesis. I think it will somehow involve Russia – not the changes, but my thesis. After all, it’s a rather hot topic right now, I know the language and should use it. Очень хорошо.
 

images (1)

We have decided to engage in some travelling as well. Ukraine, Turkey, Morocco and Sicily are some places we would like to visit in 2014. Travelling enlightens. Adventures teach. The other day I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about some core issues I would like to focus on in 2014. There are the usual things: learning and developing as a person etc etc. I decided I need to practice creativity and flexibility in different forms. These key themes might pop up in the blog now and then.  

waves_of_excitement___leonid_afremov_by_leonidafremov-d53okjv

Something tells me 2014 is going to be very colourful, adventurous and good. I wish all of you the best in 2014.

No comments: