Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year!

 
First of all, Happy 2014! I’m starting 2014 with a short review of 2013, borrowed from Natalie.
 
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Crossed a border (Slovenia-Croatia) on bike. Twice. 
 
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I tried my best to keep them. And I have made some for 2014. This year will be all about travelling, fitness and creativity. And food.
 
3. How did you spend New Year’s Eve?
With family and boyfriend.


4. Did anyone close to you die?
No.
 
5. What countries did you visit?
Finland, Sweden, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Italy, Serbia, Austria, Czech Republic and kind of Croatia (we crossed the border!)
 
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
Time.
 
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
March 9th for personal reasons.
 
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
My somewhat efficient time management; good academic results despite having a fulltime job.  
 
9. What was your biggest failure?
None that I can think of.
 
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No.
 
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Must have been books.
 
12. Where did most of your money go?
Travelling. And books.
 
13. What song will always remind you of 2013?
Hmm…
 
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Travelling. Learning. Creating. Working out.
 
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Procrastinating.

16. What was your favorite TV program?
N/A
 
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No. I have no time for hating anyone.
 
18. What was the best book you read?
So many, so many.
 
19. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Ocho Macho.
 
20. What was your favorite film of this year?
Did I even go to the cinema?
 
21. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was probably working, but the weekend before my birthday I was in Belgrade and the weekend after I was admiring Budapest.
 
22. What kept you sane?
My boyfriend.
 
23. Who did you miss?
A bunch of friends “back home”.
 
24. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned.
Don’t forget to breathe.
 
25. What does 2014 hold for me?
Travelling. Working out. Learning. Hopefully new adventures in foreign lands.






































































1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yay, I'm glad you read my 2013 review. I hope that you will blog more in 2014—I've missed seeing your blog pop up on my RSS reader :)