Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Slightest of Sensations

It happened this morning, early. My sleepy eyes and brain tried to register what the mag was conveying.

There were colours. Some fitness poses. A bit about food. Then I visited Natalie and she had written so nicely about Russian.

It feels like I’m starting to come back to life. Spring is around the corner. I can sense the smell of spring – or maybe it is a recollection of the smell of spring I feel?

It is about the simple things, really, happiness. Lately I have been happy but stressed and tired because of uni and a bit anxious because we are moving (oh yes we are. There is a clue in this blog Smile) without having a job ready. But now it’s starting to feel good, exciting. Not so many weeks to go now!

And by the way. With the risk of being completely silly, there is one t-shirt I want to find. What do you think? Wouldn’t this one be suitable for a CEE-nerd like me?

436532

 

The text? CeskosLOVEnsko Smile

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yay, I'm glad my blog is part of your morning reading routine. :)

Congrats on the move. I can't wait to hear where it's going to be!