Sunday 28 December 2014

Food...

Food is among my favourite things on the planet. There is quite a collection of books on my shelves, so inspiration is never far away. Food is, in general, a fascinating topic. Issues relating to ethics, nutrition, the social are as widespread as they are important. In 2015, I want to pay a lot of attention to food. 

My apologies for the poor quality, I quite haven't lerant to manage this tool yet. 


Healthy stuff on a Sunday: spinach soup with boiled eggs. The cheese sandwich made it somewhat more bearable. 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good Christmas, Zsuzsi, and are on track to have a happy New Year too. :) Random fact that I think you'll appreciate: I recently read a science fiction trilogy and one of the characters in it was Finnish! His first name was Lemminkainen (but luckily for us readers, he went by Lem).

How's everything going with your job in Sweden?