Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas Is Over

Christmas is over - yay. 
The last day off work - nay. 

We don't celebrate Christmas so much in this household. This year it consisted of sleeping and food. And days off. I don't know how it is in the rest of the world, but here in Sweden we have had quite a few public holidays the in the past few weeks, which means paid holidays. Today is a paid day off and it feels like Sunday. Again.

It feels like the new year is starting now.

As we moved to a new part of town, we were given a voucher to one of the local gyms. We have been there twice and are both quite happy about it, so I definitely think we will continue going there. I'm quite pleased that there is a separate area for women and that the membership gives access to all the gyms in the same chain around the country. Not that I travel so much in Sweden but there is another gym close to where I work, so I could go there once in a while.

[Insert gym selfie here]

[have no gym selfie]

Point with this post? More gym and less time off work (except for my normal holidays, at least six weeks this year, whoop!) What a promising start of the new year!

Our only Christmas decoration says hello: 



No comments: