Monday 13 April 2015

Week Ahead!

Yet another week is starting and this one also includes a trip. This time the plane is taking us to Brussels, how exciting! I have never been to the capital of Europe, nor Belgium for that matter, so it'll be fun. I'm expecting sunshine and a picnic in the park. 

Apart from more travel adventures, I'm looking forward to work, yoga, tai chi, running and a dinner with some friends. And plenty of good food. My mind has been on food lately. After eating out almost everyday last week, it is now time to focus on homemade meals. Actually I prefer homemade food to fancy restaurants. It's fun to explore in the kitchen. This week's menu includes meatballs, salmon, zucchini and spinach salad. Can't wait!

Inspiration: paleo

More food inspiration



My corner

Fresh!

Lots of green stuff

No comments: